Marketplace allows global sellers to list and sell their goods on a single platform. A wide range of products available at the Multi-Seller Marketplace keeps the customers engaged at the store. To set up a seller store at the Marketplace, the store admin needs to fill a simple registration form at the store. and get the admin approval on it. Once the store admin accepts the registration form, sellers can start listing and selling at the Multi-Vendor Marketplace. Thus With the marketplace model, the small-scale sellers can sell a wide range of products to the customers. Without worrying about the maintenance and development of a website, sellers can serve a wide range of audience. The store admin without investing in the products can earn through sellers commissions and category commissions. Store admin can charge a global or individual commission to the sellers.
Knowband, an eCommerce development company, offers the Multi-Vendor Marketplace Extension to easily transform the online shop into an OpenCart Multi-Seller Marketplace. The OpenCart Marketplace Extension provided by Knowband offers mobile app support. Store Admin can offer both android or iOS mobile app to the Multi-Vendor Marketplace customers. Using the app, the buyers can view and buy the multi-vendor marketplace products in few steps.
Major Features Of OpenCart Multi-Seller Marketplace Extension are as under:
- Multiple third-party sellers can register their stores at the OpenCart Marketplace. A simple registration form is available in the frontend to make the registration process smooth. All the seller account requests are listed in the admin panel of the Multi-Vendor Marketplace for approval. Requests are directly accepted or rejected by the store admin.
- A separate panel is assigned to both the sellers and admin to track and update the product listings, shipping services, profiles, orders etc.
- Products added by the sellers from the seller dashboard gets first listed by the admin from the backend of the store.
- Sellers from the seller dashboards can update their seller’s profiles, social links, logo and banners for the store.
- Orders received at the OpenCart Multi-Seller Marketplace are updated from the admin panel by the store admin. Seller orders at the Marketplace can also be managed by the respective sellers from their dashboards.
- Reviews and ratings available on the product page are shared by the customers from the front end of the Multi-Vendor Marketplace. All the valuable feedbacks of customers are monitored by the store admin from the backend.
- Total earnings, seller earning and commission details are available at the backend of the store.
- OpenCart Multi-Seller marketplace addon offers all product type support.
- Sellers can create multiple custom shipping methods from the seller dashboard.
In case of any query regarding the working, installation and features of the OpenCart Multi-Vendor Marketplace module, please contact us at [email protected]